Xbox One "One Good Announcement" Gamescom 2014 | ThinkCreatePlay

Xbox One "One Good Announcement" Gamescom 2014


Well good job Microsoft you managed to grab a great MOBA within PC spectrum first. For those of you who missed the news Third-Person Action MOBA Smite is heading to the Xbox One first exclusively. Which means it may come over to the PS4 but I can wait since it is on PC.
Out of all the "Big Announcements" Microsoft showed at this years Gamescom such as the Xbox One bundles, the Halo 5 beta, and Quantum break. What really had me at the edge of my chair while I was watching the live stream was the trailer of Smite heading over to Xbox one. This was the most impressive piece of content I seen out of the event so far for the Xbox One that will move me to purchase the console this fall. While Smite coming to Xbox One is the only impressive thing I saw I did see some cool more Sunset Overdrive and that is the bundle I am picking up.
Share on Google Plus

About Romellom

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment