Don't Hold Back Your Time With Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-! | ThinkCreatePlay

Don't Hold Back Your Time With Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-!

Big thanks to ArcSystemWorks for providing me with a copy of this title.


Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- on PC provided me the joy fighting games used to give me. From my play time with Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- I've seen excellent animations that switch between  2D and 3D views on characters intro and special moves thanks to the Unreal Engine . Which to me offers a total new experience to the game-play in my opinion.


Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- PC even though it is a re-release to the PC is great. The story in this title is more of a ongoing anime that has been in production for the past decade. This is the first Guilty Gear story I have been intrigued by my friends tell me great things about it and how new and old characters plot lines develop each entry in to the series of Guilty Gear. This entry has not slacked at all on its portion of story development. Game play mechanic wise Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- plays very well from other fighting games I've played. Resembling more to the BlazeBlue and far from game play such as Street Fighter.

With a great amount of time spent with this title i can definitely say I did enjoy myself. With December being pretty dry on good games to me and also putting in 100+ hours in to Fallout 4. I had assumed that nothing left was good for the year of 2015, and I would have to wait for the great releases expected in 2016.  Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- had proved me wrong giving me a lot of great online matches and a cool little story mode that resembled a anime.  Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- is definitely a must for any fighter fan.

Share on Google Plus

About Romellom

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment