The Union Brief Review | ThinkCreatePlay

The Union Brief Review



The Union Brief from AcmeMade San Francisco is a 15-inch laptop messenger bag. Which has a very sleek-- and stylish look. Perfect for any businessman and student who cares light-weight. While getting my morning coffee and bagel from Starbucks I frequently get compliments on The Union Brief. It catches the eye of the many people in my work place to school.




The Union Brief: Build



The Union Brief is a very well made bag. Allowing me to comfortably carry my Chromebook Pixel, Macbook Pro 15-inch, a couple of files, my iPad, and lastly my PS Vita. All those items fit in the bag perfectly with some extra room to fit cables and a bag of Lay’s Original Chips. The Union Brief is a quality bag all around. From the cotton inside padding to the outside pockets.

The Union Brief: Final Thoughts

I found the Union Brief to be an excellent messenger bag. Packing all the light weight technology I use on a daily basis from home, work, and school. I recommend this bag to anyone in the market of getting a new bag for multi-purpose.




Share on Google Plus

About Romellom

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments: