Cant Stop Playing GTA V Searching For The Answer Why??? | ThinkCreatePlay

Cant Stop Playing GTA V Searching For The Answer Why???

Whelp there goes another two hours of my day that could of went to something that is productive. But nope I find myself playing the story over, and over again. Its like like I have about half the cut-scenes lines down to memory.


I just want to know the answer why. I think I've done just about everything from stocks, to dressing as a programmer from some young Tech start up in San Francisco. But I just keep coming back for more then when I get a couple of my pals to join in on a session of multiplayer. I am done with productivity for the next 3+ hours. So I needed to do a short ventilation of my GTA V woes hopefully I find an answer to stop playing when I turn on my PS3.
Share on Google Plus

About Romellom

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment