Whats Coming Up On ThinkCreatePlay Part 1 | ThinkCreatePlay

Whats Coming Up On ThinkCreatePlay Part 1

So first off I would like to thank all the folk who are following ThinkCreatePlay. I am glad you guys are liking, and sharing my content. Don't forget if there is anything you guys think I should add to the site or do please use the contact form on the bottom of the page to let me know.

Ok so coming soon to TCP is that we have been giving the opportunity to partner with the cellular company Ready Sim. I will be testing their service with the Nexus 5 device I received from Google. I hear good things about the service so lets see if the things are true.








 So look out for that, and part 2 is coming soon!!!!










Share on Google Plus

About Romellom

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment